[kkstarratings] It’s the year 2018 and India is reaching a pinnacle in digital infotech and there are thus many more opportunities that are increasing steadily.
With the rise of new applications on Android devices, it is giving new developers to enter the market and directly target the big players.
With the help of various software’s and application compatibility, it becomes easy for the developers to check their application before sending it out to the people for public usage.
Since Android is a young operating system it has a lot of potential in it and thus developers are making good use out of it.
Google Play Store is a platform in which developers and publish their either beat based applications or either fully published ones.
This creates efficiency as nowadays even Android has started producing applications that help emulate an environment to support developers with their apps. You have tons of developmental apps on the play store made by various developers and this is because of this widespread revolution.
App development can now be very affordable especially in the Android field as now Android developers can download free or very cheap applications that help them to test out their applications and help them to understand what is wrong within their apps or what is the problem and can help them to fix it with ease.
Most of these applications like Test DPC Apk are found on the Google Play store itself and are very popular amongst Android developers.
Check out: Test Dpc Frp Bypass: The Complete Guide
In this way, app testing has taken a big turn in the industry as its ironical to use an app to check another app.
That’s not the lease nowadays applications are also built to keep track of all the processes running on the user’s phone and alert the administrator of the usage made by a certain application.
Even large companies use this to keep a track of its employees on what type of apps and about their usage.
The apps like Test DCP allow the user to achieve this with ease and can keep the administrator in power. Also, these apps come in with group managing so every person can analyze the applications in power.
Why should one test their apps before publishing?
Now here is a tricky question asked by many people that why should one test APKs especially on an Android environment before publishing them:
The answer is simply that the user should know how his/her app performs when it is published on the Google Play Store and should not have any bugs or errors that may disturb the usage and may cause dismay to the users of that particular APK.
Also, another answer can be to make certain changes from specific Android-based environments and to get the desired output required on an Android platform to run on.
Many App testers come with this feature to help the user modify the source code and help the application run in its natural environment. This thus helps users understand the behavior of the beta APK.
Advantages Of App Testing
- Speaking about the advantages of app testing is one too many as when some developer tests his application before publishing it. He eliminates chances of finding any bugs or errors that may be there in his/her APK.
- Another advantage can be that the developer comes to know how his app will perform ad what changes he can make in future updates to his/her clients.
- Testing an APK before publishing is always a good idea and keeps the developer at a safer side.
Disadvantages of App Testing:
Now coming to disadvantages about app testing.
- Firstly, too much of something is not a good idea.
- So, putting my point here would be that if some developer tests his application too much he may literally not be happy with the product and may hence think of scrapping the project
- Also, his APKs main idea may ultimately change leaving him with no future updates to offer to his users the next time.
Thus, both sides have their advantages and disadvantages of testing APKs and publishing them on the Google Play Store for the mass use.